Thursday, March 29, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to At Home Fitness! I'm excited to launch this new site to show just how easy it is to stay in tip top shape without ever going to a gym. The day I decided to cancel my gym membership was definitely a big hurdle for me. I've been going to the gym at least three times a week (if not more) for 10 years straight. But I knew that the money and time that I spent there could be used better elsewhere; so I decided to cancel the membership. But I had to stay committed to my fitness goals and figure out a way to achieve them at home. I was scared that a year from that cancellation date, my body wouldn't forgive me. That I would become out of shape and luggish. But in reality, the opposite happened. I feel just as good, even better, now that I've been working out at home. Welcome to my on going journey about staying fit at home! I hope you will join in on my success!

No comments:

Post a Comment